Monday, August 6, 2007

upper body

I hated the original chest. I changed the design to a more FSS type of design. In fact, the inspiration came from the Last Junchoon discussed in this forum thread.

Last Junchoon

I glued a few pieces of plastic sheets to the chest as guide and filled in with epoxy putty. Here the milliput comes in handy since the surface can be smoothed with water. Once the putty cured, I only have to sand a little bit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A bit of scribe and knife works adds some more details to the chest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since I mod the chest close to FSS design, I wanted to mod the waist to follow. Making the whole snake skin style waist would be crazy. I have some ideas of how to go about it, but that will be a different project. I just thin down the waist by not attaching the waist block. Where it use to be I turned it into exhaust(heat) vents.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: